(All ready to go!!!)
We met up to have breakfast that morning with our really good friends Britany and Trevor. We went out to Tremonton to meet them at JC's Restaurant. We go in there and there was this old man sitting with his wife. I don't know what it is about my husband, but he seems to attract all sorts of people and can make conversation with anyone! It doesn't matter where we are either, he also seems to know anyone and everyone. Haha I always tell him he should run for mayor and he'd win. Anyway this old man started talking to Chris about his outfit and they were joking around for a little bit, I thought he knew him because they were talking like old friends but he had no idea who this guy was. As we were eating the old man and his wife left and he said goodbye to us and told us to take care and that was that. We stayed and caught up with our friends for a while and it was so nice to see them! Brit is also pregnant and our due dates are 3 days apart!! It kinda sucked that my date had to get pushed up though, but our babies will still be the best of friends :) As we were getting ready to leave, our server came to our table and told us that there wasn't a bill and our whole table was paid for. I was shocked!! She told us the old man Chris was talking to had paid for our table and told us to save the money for the babies. We were so touched because there still is good and generous people out there in this world. We asked the server if he was a regular and she said she had never seen him before either. I just love those random acts of kindness. It means a lot and goes a long ways. (little things like that gets my husband emotional. haha) We just hope one day we will be able to touch the lives of someone else like this old man had done for us. It was a great morning! After breakfast we went to Chris' uncle's house. They are all huge 49er fans, so naturally we had to be there :) it was really good to be around family and yell at the tv. It was such a bummer that Chris' team lost but it was still a good game. We had our last 2 doctors appointments this week!! FINALLY! It will be so nice not to have to go in twice a week. I can't wait to meet my little princess. We did have a false alarm on Wednesday night. I was having constant contractions and was in a lot of pain so my doctor told me to go up to Labor and Delivery. I was so excited! I thought it was really happening, I was 37 weeks that day too and that is technically full term so we weren't worried. We got up there and I got hooked up to the monitors and then it was just a waiting game to see what was going to happen. Of course our little nugget wanted to be stubborn and I wasn't progressing fast enough so I got sent home. I was so sad!!! Its really not a huge deal because I will have her Monday regardless, but I am SO ready for her to be here. We are scheduled to be induced at 6am on Monday. Its nice too because since I am slowly progressing on my own at home, labor wont be as long and I wont have to stay as long as I thought in the Hospital!! (YAY) So as far as preparing for baby goes I think we are set. We have deep cleaned and washed clothes and got the necessary stuff ready. Chris is way too excited! His last day of work was Friday and he doesn't have to go back till the 22nd. I am WAY too excited about that. I absolutely love spending time with him and it is going to be so nice to have him around. He has been such a huge help already! I love him. Chris brought up the idea the other day to Tie Dye onesies. He was feeling pretty crafty. :) it sounded like a lot of fun! We got the dye and some white onesies and spent an evening tie dying. It was way fun!! They turned out so cute too! I can't wait to put them on her.
(So cute!!)
I love the fact that my husband has a crafty side and will do that stuff with me. He is starting to show more of his 'sensitive' side lately, I love it. The other day he was holding a baby outfit and was pretending there was a baby in it and was rocking it, haha it made me laugh. Even though this pregnancy hasn't been a breeze I am so grateful to be able to bring this baby into this world, it is so worth it! Chris has nicknamed me Fiona.. Haha because my feet have gotten SO swollen this past week and he calls them Shrek feet. I struggle to put my shoes on and I no longer have ankles. Its quite funny. Thank goodness this is just happening now so it can't get much worse. :) Well that's where we are at for now. I think we are ready for Monday. I can't wait to meet her! Its so crazy that in a few days we will be parents. We are way too excited. Hopefully I can update soon after she gets here too!! :)
(37 weeks!! Ready for her to be here!!)



No comments:
Post a Comment